Customer Success Manager
New York, NY
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for driving adoption and ensuring successful on-time, on-budget implementations of our product portfolio. You will develop trusted advisor relationships and articulate the value of our solutions to customers’ champions, sponsors and stakeholders. You will gain a deep understanding of the customer’s business requirements and ensure that we are closely aligned with the customer’s business strategy. You will own and lead product implementations, identify requirements and gaps, and work with product management, services and support to verify that requirements are met. You will engage with customers to develop system design as well as functional and technical project-level specifications to meet customer requirements. You will partner with sales to enable up-selling, cross-selling and expansions. You will relentlessly serve as the customer’s advocate and provide feedback to product management and engineering regarding customers’ requests, emergencies and unmet product needs.
The CSM will work from our office located in the center of Tel Aviv.
- B. Sc. from an accredited university.
- 2+ years of experience in customer-facing roles for technology companies in account management, customer success, sales engineering and technical account management positions.
- Innovative and assertive, with the ability to quickly pick up new technologies and assess situations.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent verbal, phone and written communication and presentation skills.
- “Hands on,” feels comfortable having technical discussions with customers.
- Experience serving as customer advocate – able to understand and articulate customer needs and deliver on those needs.
- Ability to facilitate and harness cross-team collaboration working with teams in person and virtually.
- Ability to learn new concepts, skills, tools and techniques very quickly.
- Positive attitude.
Interested? Send your cover letter and CV to [email protected].