Tel Aviv, Israel
As a DevOps Engineer, you will work to ensure that our services are performing as expected on a 24×7 basis to the satisfaction of our customers. You will work with R&D and our professional services team to prioritize, plan, deploy, configure, test and maintain our hosted environments (both production and testing). You will deploy release candidates and releases on the different environments, backup and restore snapshots of those environments. You will ensure those environments are configured with the appropriate up-to-date product releases and fine-tuned to provide adequate performance. You will configure and deploy health-monitoring and high-availability solutions, ensuring any issues are identified and resolved quickly with minimal interruption to our customers. You will continuously improve our visibility into our systems and applications with advanced monitoring, metrics and log analytics and present your findings to management. You will act as a domain expert and support IT departments of customers who install our products in an on-premise configuration within their environments, helping them get up and running. You will plan a routine maintenance plan and execute on that plan to perform necessary maintenance tasks, while ensuring clear communications to all stakeholders. You will collect and report customer feedback to product management.
- 1+ years experience as a software engineer and a systems administrator.
- Experience with:
- Setting up and maintaining Linux servers (Redhat, CentOS, Ubuntu) and databases
- Virtualized environments (VSphere)
- Health monitoring (e.g. Nagios)
- Continuous integration and automation platforms (e.g. Jenkins)
- Cloud platforms (e.g. AWS)
- Source control (e.g. Git)
- Good programming skills, proficiency in writing code and automation scripts.
- Creative problem-solver with exceptional customer service skills
- Fluent in English
- Excellent verbal, phone and written communication skills
- Perfectionist and attentive to details
- Ability to learn new concepts and skills very quickly
- Responsible and independent
- Team player
Interested? Send your cover letter and CV to [email protected].