New York, NY
As a support engineer, you will be the primary point-of-contact for providing customer support to our customers. You will be responsible for delivering exceptional support via web, email and phone and promoting customer satisfaction. You will handle ticketing and troubleshoot, providing high-quality tier 2 support services. Where required, you will be working with our R&D team to ensure that customer requirements are recognized, logged and handled. You will collect and report customer feedback to product management. As you grow to become a subject matter expert of our products, you will contribute “how-to” articles to our knowledge base, empowering our customers.
- Creative problem-solver with exceptional customer-service skills
- Mother tongue English
- Excellent verbal, phone and written communication skills
- “Hands-on,” feels comfortable troubleshooting complex IT issues
- Knowledge of CSS, HTML5, XSLT AND XSL-FO Stylesheets
- General programming and scripting experience
- Perfectionist and attentive to details
- Ability to learn new concepts and skills very quickly
- Responsible and independent
- Team player
- 1-2 years of experience with customer facing tech support, T1 or T2, preferably at a global company
- Experience using Salesforce or another CRM system
- Related education
Interested? Send your cover letter and CV to [email protected].